Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day - Lack of Excitement


Are you really excited by this holiday? I am consistently trying to find out why there is no excitement for this holiday. Of course, if you have a full-time job, you could certainly find ample reasons to celebrate. In terms of weather and climate conditions throughout most of these United States is too cold to BBQ. I am sure that going to the beach is not a good idea w (ith the exception of wave crazy surfers) There are no parades. It seems to appear in San Francisco that the Gay Pride Parade has more significance than Presidents Day.


So far, I have not had one person wish me a Happy Presidents Day. The irony of this is that people will be quick to say Happy Halloween. (which is not a national or state holiday) Which leads to me to ask this one major question. HAVE YOU EVER MET A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

No comments:

Post a Comment